Next month on Sunday December 16th 2018, Bigcoinvietnam will hold Vietnam Blockchain Day Season 2 in Hanoi with the participation of many major players in the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry. Especially, in this event, there will be more than 15 speakers coming from all around the world sharing their thoughts about the main topic around the event - Blockchain and Cryptocurrency: Self-destruction or Self-adoption? Join us to take a look at some speakers from the industry through a comprehensive overview.
- Allen Su, Founder&CEO of BlockArk which is a global integrated firm focused on Blockchain and Cryptocurrency. Previously he worked at PwC, Accenture and Coindaily.io. This young and good -looking guy is also a blockchain enthusiast and growth hacker. As marketing advisor, Allen has helped 20+ projects including Bluzelle, Ontolgy, Ankr gain market growth globally. Coming to the event, Allen is quite positive about the market: "According to CoinmarketCap's traffic data, Southeast Asia is one of the Most active Blockchain market. Step into Vietnam Blockchain day, and you are one Step into Southeast Asia market."
Allen Su, Founder&CEO of BlockArk
- Akaradet Diawpanich (A) is currently the Chief Strategic Officer at Bitcoin Addict & Founder at Coinman. A is one of Thailand top crypto influencer known as “Coinman” and also holds a CSO postion at one of the Thailand biggest media and community, Bitcoin Addict Thailand. Graduated from RMIT University, Melbourne Australia with a Bachelor of Electronic Engineering, First-class honour, A pursues his early career in large enterprises and public companies in Australia, and gain experiences in both finance, engineering and management. Being a tech enthusiast, he got involved in Bitcoin around 2016, and that's when he changed his focus towards entrepreneurship and crypto investment. In 2017, A started his own blog and Facebook page “Coinman” to educate people on Cryptocurrency market, Blockchain technology as well as ICO investment, where his page is known for making this complex topic easy for everyone to grasp. In late 2017, A joined force with Bitcoin Addict to make it a go-to place for Thai community to get education and share knowledge, so they can take part in and get benefit from one of the most revolutionary technologies of this era.
Akaradet Diawpanich (A), the Chief Strategic Officer at Bitcoin Addict & Founder at Coinman
- Paddy Tan, Founder of InterVentures Asia. "Paddy is the ’go to guy’ with a no-nonsense approach for tech startups and ventures here in Asia. He owns extensive experience in identifying startups from the idea stage to mentoring, funding and acquisition stage. He improves the probabilities by running on the ground engaging founders, partners and VCs to make the whole business plan work. Because of his passion for anything technology related, he developed a keen eye for Wearable Tech, Crypto Investment, Gadgets, Web technologies (IOT) and Mobile Security. He possesses vast knowledge of how technologies can be integrated into different businesses and provides consultancy services to business leaders with a team of colleagues for digital technologies and system integration specialising in Change Management, Digital Marketing, Gamification and App Development."
Paddy Tan, Founder of InterVentures Asia
- Chris S. Na, Founder of Chris & Partners. Chris specializes in blockchain advisory & consulting and global business development. He is also founder of Chris & Partners, a leading business intelligence, knowledge and events business, operating in the Knowledge and Information Economy. He also serves as a COO and vice president of Hycon, the one of most well known and successful ICO project in Asia. He is also a special advisor for the Taiwan Blockchain Special Business Zone.
Chris S. Na, Founder of Chris & Partners
- Glen Liu Zhenquan, Founder of BlackBox Labs Company Limited. Glen is also a big supporter of blockchain and cryptocurrency. He has successfully invested in over 15 ICOs obtaining an average growth of ~2500% in just over 10 months. He is quickly coming to be known as one of the leading figures in the industry who delivered hundreds of presentations in many conferences and universities about business strategies, blockchain and ICOs. Currently, Glen also works as an advisor in many ICO companies.
Glen Liu Zhenquan, Founder of BlackBox Labs Company Limited
- Zhongxing Ming, CEO of The Blockcloud Company. Zhongxing Ming was a visiting Scholar to Princeton University and hold Ph.D at Tsinghua University. Currently, he is a member of Blockchain Special Committee of China Computer Federation. Surprisingly, his first impression of blockchain was an astonishing scam. However, his thought had changed after being helped by many great people in the industry in 2016. He started to think of putting blockchain in the "thin waist" of the Internet stack (TCP/IP) for better trust and incentive, which finally came out the embryo of Blockcloud.
Zhongxing Ming, CEO of The Blockcloud Company
- Jack Chia, Managing Director at Cryptology.com. Jack graduated as an Accountant (CPA) with a BCom from University of Western Australia, and subsequently received an Executive MBA (Distinction) from University of Hull, UK.
He is a Blockchain Enthusiast experienced in running digital exchanges and ICOs. Jack has 19 years of regional work experience in business development and operations (Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore and Vietnam).
Jack Chia, Managing Director at Cryptology.com
- Chi Feng, CEO of Genesis Capital. Early in 2018, Chi Feng delivered a speech at the 2018 TOKENSKY Blockchain Conference Seoul Session note that China’s blockchain industry is now at a turning point switching from the first half of the brave game to the second half that will go on with new rules. Lately, he has presented at Consensus: Invest 2018 - CoinDesk to show his belief that the leading blockchain enterprises in both China and the United States will usher in a better development. On Dec 16, 2018, on behalf of Genesis Capital, he is warmly welcome to our Vietnam Blockchain Day season 2 to share his insights about blockchain and crypto industry.
Chi Feng, CEO of Genesis Capital
- Ivy Huang, PR Director of AntPool & Bitmain, Senior Journalist, MA of International Communication, University of Leeds UK.
Ivy Huang, PR Director of AntPool & Bitmain
- Ryan Chen, Chief Marketing Officer & Co-founder of EtherZero. He has 5 years online digital marketing experience
Ryan Chen, Chief Marketing Officer & Co-founder of EtherZero
- Hirohumi Mizuyama. He has over 20 years of experience in structured finance and private equity. He has succeeded in starting a business, listing companies, and managing over 100 billion yen market capitalization. He has listed companies total of 4 times to Tokyo Stock Exchange, working either as a member of the management team or as the biggest shareholder. Ex-Boston Consulting Group member.
Hirohumi Mizuyama - over 20 years of experience in structured finance and private equity
- Ryan Fang, Co-Founder & COO at Ankr Network. He is Technology Investment Banking Summer Analyst at Credit Suisse | Enterprise Risk Management Intern at State Street| Investment Banking Summer Analyst at Morgan Stanley| Consulting Intern at Capgemini Consulting. With the education background of University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Business, Business Administration.
Ryan Fang, Co-Founder & COO at Ankr Network
- Qinghua Li, the founding Partner of Ticker Capital. She is also VP of Global Business Development at CoinTiger, Serial Entrepreneur. Her portfolio includes Cocos-BCX, RSK, Carry, Carblock, BKBT, Perlin.
Qinghua Li, founding Partner of Ticker Capital
- Nguyen Bui, Director of Marketing and Partnership at Tomochain Pte.Ltd. Mr. Nguyen Bui graduated MBA at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore. He possesses 12 years of experience in Finance and Marketing. He is the Former Business Leader at Infinity Blockchain Labs and Chief Marketing Officer of Tomochain currently. Blockchain and Cryptocurrency marketing and business development. Expanding the partnership of the Blockchain ecosystem. He is the Customer Experience Expert: From Touchpoints to Customer Journey to Sales and long-term relationship with Customers.
Nguyen Bui, Director of Marketing and Partnership at Tomochain Pte.Ltd
- Johnny LYU, KuCoin Co-founder and Vice President, doubles the partner of KuCoin’s investment affiliate Phoenix Global Capital. As a blockchain frontrunner, Johnny has invested a few dozen projects, and advised several others with great potential.
Johnny LYU, KuCoin Co-founder and Vice President
For over a decade Josh has been head of desk and/or a major participant in algorithmic trading businesses. He led an equities group at DRW before running research for Asia and heading up Korea trading. Josh was one of the founders of Greenlight Trading (acquired by Jump) and later ran high frequency for Laurion Capital Shanghai before his recent trading sabbatical which he spent working on automation and propulsion at SpaceX. Josh founded LXDX with the singular purpose of building the tech that will power the future of capital markets.
Joshua Greenwald, CEO of LXDX
He has more than 3 years of experience in investing and financing, regular moderator in blockchain conferences. Currently, He is the founder of Crypto Japan with 13.000 members. The team has been analysing and evaluating hundreds of blockcchain and cryptocurrency projects during the past year.
He has 3 years of experience in investing and cryptocurrency. At present, he is managing and leading of a group of 80.000 members, Kiem Tien So Group.
In addition to these speakers, there are numerous speakers who wants to share their opinons about this emerging industry in this event. We are going to update new speakers regularly for you.
We hope to see you on December 16th at Grand Plaza Hotel in Hanoi, Vietnam for some engaging and in-depth discussions, sharing as well as networking with our these respective speakers.
Registration form: https://tinyurl.com/VietnamBlockchainDay-Season2
- Register Vietnam Blockchain Day in Hanoi (16-12) with community Bigcoinvietnam.com
- Visit Bigcoinvietnam community for more details
Telegram: https://t.me/BigcoinVietnam (@BigcoinVietnam)
Event link: https://www.facebook.com/events/2090646161247557/
Contact us at email@example.com
Hotline (+84) 963 769 166
You are reading Reveal some keynote speakers in the upcoming Vietnam Blockchain Day Season 2 from News
Published by: Bigcoinvietnam.com